Financial Risk Controller - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Provide analysis and monitoring for performance improvements in case of deviations from budget, highlighting any key risks
A well established global brand
The fully qualified (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) Analyst will need the following experience;
- Assist with Financial long (LUP/budget) and short term (budget/ forecast/ actual) planning, steering and reporting for both Residual Value and Credit Risk.
- Implements centrally defined controlling processes and further development of methods and standards.
- Monitors and back-tests VAR limits, making sure they are utilised, but not exceeded, to maximise MMI.
- Calculation of monthly credit and residual value risk provisions, based on assumptions agreed with Risk Management.
- Responsibility for all areas of risk reporting to Munich, including review and validation of risk positions within month end IRIS reporting.
The successful candidate will have;
- Strong academic background. A and B grades at A level and GCSE
- Professional Accounting Qualification, ACMA, ACCA or ACA.
- Qualified Accountant with commercial experience in dynamic organisation (ideally Financial Services)
- Experience of Planning.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
£45,000 + Bonus