A fantastic opportunity has arisen due to an internal promotion, for a qualified finance professional to join a fast-paced and well respected organisation in Salisbury, Whiltshire.
I am recruiting for a bright and ambitious Finance Manager to join the business on a full-time permanent basis.
Our client are an inspirational and growing organisation, who are experiencing current demand and leadership in their field.
The successful candidate will play a vital part in running the day-to-day finance, while working alongside the Senior Management team to ensure smooth running of processes and efficiencies, meeting deadlines and working in collaboration with various stakeholders across the organisation.
- Provide overall leadership responsibility for the Finance and other areas across the business
- Lead the teams to successfully deliver high volumes of activity ensuring KPI's are met and delivering safe patient pathways
- Support on contract management process
- Partner with business leaders to assess the effectiveness of processes and the ongoing profitability of clinical procedures
- Produce monthly management accounts, financial reports and other required reports within company guidelines
- Prepare and review the monthly finance pack, ensuring all reconciling items are investigated and amendments made
- Support the Senior Leadership Team to manage and improve labour costs efficiency and resource management
- Participate in regional projects to drive efficiency across the organisation
- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or Equivalent )
- Strong business acumen and the ability to analyse, interpret and utilise data to improve organisational performance and identify opportunities
- Honesty, integrity and ethics
- Strong written and verbal communication and IT skills, particularly Excel with knowledge of SAP
- Ability to mentor and motivate team through a positive and problem-resolving approach
- Competitive salary
- Attractive benefits
- Future career progression
- Beautiful scenery and friendly working culture