FIF Credit Financing BA
As a Credit Financing Business Analyst, you'll join the Fixed Income Finance Technology team to develop, enhance and support Repo Market Data, Trade Execution, Trade Capture and other Front Office applications. You'll work directly with repo traders, sales and other departments located worldwide, with the main centers in US, EU and APAC, where systems supported are a combination of in-house development and third-party packages, using a variety of technologies
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We've helped millions of individuals and businesses thrive, creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted. An important and growing presence in the USA, we offer careers providing endless opportunity.
What will you be doing?
• Take ownership of the deliverables of each iteration, ensuring the scope of the project/deliverables is well understood.
• Effectively visualize and design complex systems; good command over the relevant design patterns and concepts covering failover and resiliency.
• Development and support of trade capture platform for Repo Trading Platform
• Co-ordination with the QA team and the larger IT group in delivery of implemented features to production.
• Interaction with front office users and operations for requirements/support.
• Assistance in the investigation and troubleshooting of production issues. Play an active role in mentoring/coaching/training and development of team members.
What we're looking for:
• Substantial experience in Business Analysis /Data analytics for an Investment Banking Capital Markets Domain
• Deep understanding and knowledge of Repo Trading Markets and have previously worked in Operations across front or middle or back office data
• Familiar with running SQL Query basics and performing requirements gathering and analysis and develop/implement test plans to ensure successful delivery of a project
• Accurately determine, assign, track and manage project task, activity, documentation and time information per internal standards
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Problem solving skills to review operational data issues and provide a solution by defining a data strategy
• Expertise in ability to build SQL queries
Where will you be working?
At Barclays, we are proud to be redefining the future of finance and we are defining the future of the workplace and the future of the way we work and live. We are creating a unique community, one of four strategic tech-enabled hubs that will redefine opportunity for everyone who works here. Whatever you do at Barclays, you'll have every chance to build a world-class career in this world-class environment.