Security Risk Assessment Specialist
Position title: Security Risk Assessment Specialist (NFOSEC & AUDIT)
Shift: This role will require the contingent worker to work outside normal business hours sometimes. There is also a possibility that this role will require more than 40 hours a week sometimes.
Expected Payable OT Hours: 10.00
Location: Nassau Park, NJ
Length of contract: 12 Months
- 10+ years of Cloud Security Architecture
- 10+ years of Cyber Security Assessment & Management
- 10+ years of Cyber Security Knowledge
- 10+ years of Data Security
Understands cyber due diligence for M&A and divestitures.
- The candidate would need to engage with business and create cyber GIP (going in positions) for new and ongoing MD&A deals.
- Create reports that articulate the risk and mitigating controls that can be cyber LT.
- Work closely with the PMO and provide project updates to several stakeholders.
- Have a deep understanding of cybersecurity fundamentals e.g. Firewall implementation, Datacenter physical controls, Data security requirements, Data privacy, endpoint security, ICS/SCADA security, etc.
Why Kelly ® ?
By partnering with Kelly® Technology, you'll have direct connections to top companies around the globe-giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We're here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.