Full Time Universal Banker
Responsible for providing an exceptional Financial Center customer experience by handling every customer need from sales to service. Ensure the customer feels welcome and provide them with a one stop experience in processing transactions and fulfilling their sales and service needs. Time spent in various aspects of this role will vary depending upon Financial Center traffic and needs and the role of other teammates. Applies a consultative approach to selling and opening all products and services. Retain and deepen existing customer relationships through a needs based selling approach. Provide account servicing and maintenance, and assist with problem resolution for customers in accordance with all established procedures and regulations. Encourage customers to use self-service banking solutions including; ATMs, on-line, and mobile banking to enhance their service experience. Process transactions accurately, assist with operational activities and responsibilities, and maintain flexibility between performing sales and teller relationship transactions.
- Drive sales through service by generating sales and revenue and demonstrating a positive customer experience. Responsible for the sale of products and services at the financial center by using consultative sales methods to identify and qualify new and existing customers for various products and services, thus consistently achieving individual sales goals. Utilize the fundamentals of our Fulton Financial Corporation Sales Process and Customer Experience in order to successfully follow a structured approach to customer on-boarding, expanding and retaining existing relationships and identifying referrals. Proficient in the initiation, processing and closing of consumer loans. Perform routine customer maintenance requests as well as basic teller transactions.
- Provides ongoing support to customers regarding products and services. Provides solutions to various situations, errors, or obstacles to ensure customer satisfaction. Builds and maintains relationships with customer by frequent follow-up to ensure their satisfaction.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable regulations, operational and security policies and procedures and all risk management elements associated with the position and as defined by management.
Associate Degree or the Equivalent Experience. Specialty: Business or equivalent. (Preferred)
- 2 or more years Customer service and sales experience or equivalent. (Required)
- 6 to 12 months Cash handling experience. (Preferred)
This role may perform other job duties as assigned by the manager. Each employee of the Organization, regardless of position, is accountable for reading, understanding and acting on the contents of all Company-assigned and/or job related Compliance Programs, regulations and policies and procedures, as well as ensure that all Compliance Training assignments are completed by established due dates. This includes but is not limited to, understanding and identifying compliance risks impacting their department(s), ensuring compliance with applicable laws or regulations, and escalating compliance risks to the appropriate level of management.
As a condition of employment, individuals must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship for a work visa by Fulton Bank currently or in the future.
Fulton Bank (Fulton) is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all qualified persons. Fulton will recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles, and ensure that all other personnel actions are administered, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, age, genetic information, marital status, disability, covered veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
This position may require incumbent to be registered in the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry. Incumbents who are required to register will be notified in writing.