Our client, an international, award winning Accounting + Business Advisory firm are looking for an Accounts Senior to join their team in Glasgow.
Our client is an award-winning leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisors operating across the UK, Nordics and the USA. They have over 6,500 employees and work across 100 offices in the UK alone. They have seen dramatic growth and success in recent years and they were recently awarded Accountancy Firm of the Year in the FD Excellence Survey 2020.
They are renowned for their excellent culture, work/life balance and training and development opportunities.
- Producing more complex annual statutory accounts for clients
- Offering advice on best practice and recommendations for partner review
- Mentoring more junior members of staff
- ICAS/ACCA qualified with post qualifying experience or QBE and highly experienced
- Collaborative and a team player
- Dynamic approach
You will be working with a great team of like-minded colleagues all focused on supporting each other to perform at their best. You will be part of a growing department that offers lots of opportunity for development and progression.
Our client prioritises the relationship it has with employees and attracting and retaining the right people is key to both their (and your!) success.
They offer training and development opportunities to all employees in order to bring out the best in their people. You will be mentored by the senior management team to provide soft skills development such as more effective client management and also steps towards staff management.
- Excellent annual leave + bank holidays
- Life Assurance - 4 x times salary
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Employee Benefits Portal
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities - Continuous development and support not only for your professional qualifications but also for your personal goals and aspirations
- Opportunity to attend social events
- Career Coaching