FPA Business Partner
A fantastic role working for a great company with ambitious growth plans.
My client is an ambitious, acquisitive company to work for on the outskirts of Maidstone.
The key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist with the budgets and forecasts,
- Trends and variance analysis
- Assist with financial models
- Assist in production of monthly management reports
- Proactively managing workload to ensure all deadlines are met within month-end timetable.
The successful candidate will:
- Ideally be studying towards a professional accounting qualification
- Be happy to work remotely when needed- this role will entail some working from home and some in the office.
- Have excellent communication skills- there is an element of business partnering in this role
- Have good analytical skills and an investigative mindset.
A competitive salary and benefits package. And you get to work with great people.