Senior Financial Risk Analyst
Senior Financial Risk Analyst - Up to £49,000 plus excellent benefits - Cardiff
Your new company
Your new company is a leading financial services organisation.
Your new role
This is a key hire for the financial risk department and you`ll be joining during an exciting time of change.
What key tasks will you be expected to do?
- You will play a key role in ensuring financial risks are managed appropriately across the business.
- You will work across the business to deliver the Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process (ICAAP).
- Responsible for supporting Model Risk Oversight of all financial models , ensuring compliance with the relevant policy
- You will develop the Society's financial risk management framework
- Contribute to budgeting/forecasting oversight and thematic reviews from a capital and/or interest rate risk perspective
- Review material regulatory returns e.g. COREP and challenge where appropriate
What you'll need to succeed
This is a senior hire and as such we will expect candidates with proven experience in a similar financial risk position. You will need prior experience in a treasury, risk or finance related role.
What you'll get in return
Salary up to £49,000 d.o.e
Market leading holidays / working hours
Flexible working options available with excellent work life balance on offer
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Peter Gillet on 02920222422
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Senior Financial Risk Analyst
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly