Assistant Accountant with study support
Assistant accountant job Warwick with study support
Your new company
Hays are currently working exclusively with a local company looking for an Assistant Accountant due to company expansion. Offering study support.
Your new role Playing an integral part of the finance team, supporting the management accountants with the control and management of all Accounting, Reporting and FP&A matters.
- Intercompany Reconciliations
- Weekly & monthly SAP Reporting
- Payments - reconciliation of files and authorisation of BACs/Bankline
- Managing GRNI/clearing account reconciliations
- Contract Support - monthly reconciliations, resolving queries & issuing credit notes
- System (M3) tasks - including updating exchange rates, currency revaluations, stock variance approvals, clearing errors etc.
- Managing Fixed Assets
- Accruals & Prepayments
- VAT reconciliation
- Stock reconciliation & Reporting Inc. MPV analysis
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Subcontractor accounting and recoding
- FP&A analysis of YoY variances
- PPS sales and COS monthly reconciliation
- Ad-hoc duties as requested
What you'll need to succeed
- Part Qualified (ACCA / CIMA or equivalent) desired
- Experience with month end close processes
- Experience compiling balance sheet reconciliations
- Experience of accruals & prepayments preparation
- Excellent IT skills in the Microsoft Office suite of software, especially Excel
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Assistant Accountant with study support
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly