Temp coverage from ideally 9th - 25th June and then 16 August for 6 weeks.
This position will suit an organised, self motivated and experienced Accounts Receivable Officer who can work within a small and friendly team, take ownership of their tasks and be flexible to assist in other areas when required.
Duties & responsibilities
* Payment allocation
* Manage all customer enquiries
* Debt collection
Skills & experience
* Have a proven experience as an Accounts Receivable officer, ideally within a large corporate company or shared services office
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to build relationships and rapport
* Ability to work within a small team and autonomously
* Excellent time management and organisational skills
* Strong attention to detail and data entry skills
* Intermediate MSOffice and previous use of Intech is desirable
To be considered for this position please apply online now or call Emma on 03 8549-7688 if you have any further questions.
Who are we
At PERSOLKELLY, our passion is - and always has been - putting you first.
We propel our people forward by supporting their careers in fresh ways, backed by our expertise and capability.
We're committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment which values and respects diverse styles, backgrounds, experience and perspectives.
We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
So it's over to you. If you would like to join our team, please