Finance Analyst - FP&A
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-paced and dynamic business in their Commercial Finance team, working closely with key senior stakeholders to support and aid strategic business decision making.
My client are a PE backed Financial Services business with exciting upcoming projects and plans over the coming months.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Present valuable insight on financial performance to the Senior Leadership team and board to enable them to make key strategic decisions
- Critically analyse performance against budget and identify key trends
- Partner with business leads and heads of department to prepare analysis and commentary for senior stakeholders
- Develop financial reporting tools to deliver continuous improvement and improve the level of insight we can provide to the Board
- Lead on non-financial reporting and be responsible for the relationship with our external partners
- Ad hoc support and analysis to senior stakeholders as required to highlight areas of success and identify key opportunities
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Business partnering experience/senior stakeholder management
- Experience of reporting under IFRS (desirable)
- Experience in financial services (desirable)
- Experience in use of finance systems
- Strong interpersonal skills - confident influencing and challenging senior stakeholders
- Proactive nature
In return, this client are offering a basic salary up to £55k plus an excellent wider benefits package.