Finance Business Partner
Are you a newly qualified accountant looking to take that next step in your career?
We have partnered with a social housing giant, that is looking for a Finance Business Partner to drive continued growth for their organisation, whilst working closely with their budget holders.
This social housing provider is one of London largest and they have a national presence in the UK. At the heart of this organisation is an undiluted aim to support members of society that rely on affordable housing. The team is driven and hardworking and will therefore expect the same of you; in return they offer a role that is instrumental to career development and they will strongly encourage your progression.
- Reconciliation of the management accounts
- Responsible for liaising with senior stakeholders
- Build strong working relationships with your budget holders
- Provide tailored reports to your budget holders
- Conduct adhoc analysis
- Use own initiative to drive efficiency in processes and procedures
- Lead on quarterly forecasting
Please apply to this advert if
You are a qualified accountant (ICAEW, ACA, ACCA, CIPFA, CIMA)
^ This is absolutely essential and unfortunately, we cannot consider applications from finalist or part qualified candidates.
- You are an ambitious individual that is looking for career development
- You can work autonomously and use your initiative
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are a team player; one who will roll up their sleeves and lead by example.
- You have strong excel skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for a newly qualified accountant, looking to progress their career in a strategic role. You will be supported and encouraged by this hard-working team. The employer advocates flexible working.