Accounts Assistant Manager
Our client, a leading CA firm is looking to appoint an Accounts Assistant Manager into the Edinburgh team.
Please note this firm cannot offer sponsorship and as such, applications are welcomed from those with a right to work in the UK only.
Our client is one of the UK's leading CA firms and a member of an international network of accounting and consulting firms. They have an excellent reputation and are known as a brilliant place to work, having been included on the Top Employers guide for almost two decades.
The client base ranges from large multi-national corporations and landed estates to small family companies. In addition to commercial companies in service/manufacturing industries, the team also deal with professional partnerships, financial service companies, sports and entertainment businesses, entrepreneur's charities and schools.
- Managing the accounts preparation process
- Managing and monitoring progress of work and budgets
- Ensuring all work is delivered on time and to a high standard
- Supervising and coaching qualified staff and trainees
- Liaison with tax team
- Opportunities to work on special assignments and projects
- ICAS/ACCA/ACA or equivalent qualified
- Exposure to a good range of clients both in size and sector
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, in particular Excel and Word
- Knowledge of Xero and Sage advantageous
An excellent salary + market leading benefits.