Chief Financial Officer
Our SAAS platform is used by thousands of Hotels, Conference Centres, Stadiums and other specialty venues to manage their inventory, rates and availability of function space and group accommodation. The Software enables our customers to move from clunky old software or manual processes to beautiful cloud based tools that helps bring together their entire events strategy.
We have established a foundation for rapid global growth and are building an incredible team to help solve a range of interesting challenges, and this is where you come in. We are looking for Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to help scale the business globally and execute our planned ASX listing process.
The CFO will navigate between strategy and detail, bringing passion to the role, ensuring sound fiscal policies and practices are in place across our global operations. This will include direct responsibility for compliant and best in class accounting, financial operations, budgeting, forecasting, strategic planning, deal analysis and negotiations, investor relationships and partnership compliance and private and institutional financing. We are looking for a true hands-on approach with energy to scale the team, company, revenue, and goals. We are a true scale-up venture seeking a commercial leader that will guide, mentor, and lead by example. Your contributions will play an essential role in leading and driving the company through hyper-growth globally.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Own all aspects of accounting operation including financial reporting, forecasts, planning, budgeting, financial analysis, cash management, payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, procurement and risk management.
- Providing timely and accurate financial and operational reporting and analysis to the CEO, Executive Team and Board;
- Acting as the Financial lead on the ASX IPO / Listing process.
- Management of strategic planning and budgeting, including developing a robust and effective forecast model, and oversight of the company's budget process.
- Develop timely operational and financial reporting tools that hold the business leaders accountable for their KPI's.
- Management of company cash flows including setting targets and ongoing oversight of collections activities.
- Review, enhance and ensure application of appropriate internal controls, approval processes, compliance and financial procedures.
- Maintain records of the company and partner with external audit and tax advisors to comply with regulations.
- Actively contribute to the Commercial function within the organisation with contract reviews, management of contractual obligations, contract renewals, management of insurances etc.
- Support future M&A opportunities, including negotiation, due diligence, execution and post-acquisition integration activities
- Investor relations engagement, reporting & support.
- Inspire, lead, motivate and grow a high-performing finance team.
- Be an exceptional leader that role models our values and delivers results.
- Keep abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
What are we ideally looking for:
- Must have startup/scaleup, high-growth, and venture-backed leadership experience, ideally you will have taken at least one start-up through IPO/ASX Listing process.
- Experience in a financial leadership position at a high-growth technology company.
- An MBA or CA/CPA with at least 10 years experience in Finance.
- Public company financial management and reporting experience will be highly regarded.
- Prior experience in subscription or SAAS-based business models will be highly regarded.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results orientation.
- Problem solving and analytical skills and desire to get hands-on.
- An enthusiastic team player and strong interpersonal skills.
- High level of presentation with strong written, oral and communication skills.
- Track record of bringing operational excellence by installing just the right amount of process, reporting and structure.
- IFRS (International Financial Reporting)
- Corporate Governance, Risk Management, Audit & Risk Committee Experience
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a high-growth global focused SaaS business, where you can utilise your commercial strength to help lead and accelerate our growth plans as well as executing an imminent ASX Listing.
You will experience first-hand what it means to say "Our Team Did That" as you watch your ideas and visions become a reality, impacting thousands of people every day. The position is full time, based in our wonderful Gold Coast location. Salary will be determined on skills, experience but most importantly on attitude. We have a fantastic team of software developers, graphic designers, support personnel and marketers and we pride ourselves on our company culture and setting up our people for success.
Interested in joining the iVvy team? Please select the 'Apply Now' button and we look forward to engage with you.