- Fast growing company in Construction Sector
- Strong career potential
- Full-time role in St Kilda Road, Melbourne
- Salary $80 - 99,000 plus super
Our client, a medium to large scale Carpentry and Joinery contractor, is seeking a team-oriented Accounts Manager to join their friendly and cohesive team in their headquarters at St Kilda Road, Melbourne. This role, reporting to the Business Owners, has strong career potential for the right person. It is responsible for the entire financial function and plays a key role in day-to-day financial management of the business.
This role interacts closely with all aspects of the business, including payroll, contracts and estimating staff, suppliers, customers and the external accountant. It is an integral and valuable position that provides critical information for timely decision-making and helps maintain strong customer and supplier relationships.
Key responsibilities include:
- • Maintaining the accounts
- • Budgeting
- • Reports to management
- • Liaising with the external Accountant
- • Compliance reporting
- • Managing cashflow by maintaining the receivables and payables
- • Maintain client relationships at the highest level.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- A strong proficiency in Xero or similar package
- High level of numeracy, accuracy and attention to detail
- Superior organisational, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Experienced in Microsoft Office - Excel, Word and Outlook
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and contribute to teams
- Integrity and confidentiality.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in commerce with a CA or CPA ideally
- 4+ years' experience in a similar role.
If this sounds like the right job fit for you and you wish to join a growing, cohesive team in a modern office with easy city access and free parking, we would like to hear from you. Immediate start available. Applications close 26 April. You must be an Australian Citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident to apply.