Finance Administration Assistant
- Be part of Australasia's largest 100% family owned brokerage
- Join a team with a great workplace culture and a passion for clients!
- Be a valued member of the team
Due to growth and expansion we have a new full time position for an Finance Administration Assistant available at in our Ferntree Gullyoffice.
Loan Market is one of Australia's largest retail Mortgage Broker groups, providing home loan solutions to thousands of Australia's every year. We're proud to be part of many Australians' lives as they work towards the true Australian dream "to own your own home". We provide the highest level of quality service and industry leading results. The business has a great family culture, an extensive client and referrer network and is growing at a significant rate.
We operate on an award willing market-leading technology platform and leverage the use of modern technology to drive business efficiencies and the client experience. This business requires a start-up mindset, so you will be encouraged to learn, adapt, problem solve and roll up your sleeves to get the job done!
About The Role...
You will be working alongside an experienced mortgage brokerage team, delivering exception customer service, following up on client enquiriesand supporting the head brokers.
The role requires high attention to detail, speedy delivery and professional client interaction. You will need to be able to prioritise well and manage your daily schedule to ensure deadlines are met.It is important to demonstrate consistent standards and the highest level of technical proficiency. You will be a valued part of the team.
In this role, you will also be responsible for:
- Liaise with Mortgage Advisor, Lender and Client during the post Application Process
- To ensure quality CRM Data to maximise effectiveness of marketing initiatives
- Ensuring all documents are received from client, follow loans process checklist, coordinate with client any missing documentation
- Follow up lender to ensure Approval is received
- Provide Post-approval and settlement care
- Can assist clients confidently with loan document signing and setting up accounts
- Liaise with lenders, clients and conveyancers to ensure that settlements occur smoothly
- Escalate applications as required
- To identify and recommend continual process improvement in all operational and marketing areas of the business
- Provide Administrative Support where required
To succeed in this role you will need the following skills and attributes:
- Ideally have customer or administration experience
- High attention to detail
- Speedy delivery and professional client interaction
- Ability to prioritise well and manage your daily schedule to ensure deadlines are met
- Demonstrate consistent standards and the highest level of technical proficiency
- Demonstrate a strong customer focus with a positive, can-do attitude
- Proactive and self-motivated, with the ability to take initiative without being told what to do
- Excellent communication skills and dedication to setting realistic client expectations
- Ability to complete loan servicing, effectively request and scrutinise documents, identify liabilities and ensure high quality of all documents
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to follow instructions and ask questions when uncertain
- Willingness to learn and develop
How to Apply ...
We arenotrequesting your resume at this stage, simplyclick on the "Apply Now"buttonand fill in your contact details in the relevant fields along with the information requested about your previous relevant experience in the "Recent Work" & "Education" sections. Feel free to include any certificates or licences in the Education section.
If you are a highly motivated individual looking for a new career opportunity in a dynamic and exciting industry, we'd love to hear from you! Click the Apply Now button and we'll be in touch!
No Recruitment Agencies please.