Accounts Payable Clerk
The accounts payable clerk will be a key figure for our client in their accountancy team in Croydon.
Our client a known organisation in their industry, are looking for hire a full time accounts payable clerk to join their growing accountancy team in Croydon.
The accounts payable clerk responsibilities shall be:
- Checking supplier's statements and disputing invoices if required
- Posting purchase invoices for imports and managing payment allocations
- Posting overheads invoices and credit notes
- Building strong relationships with both UK and overseas suppliers
The successful candidate shall:
- Be studying towards an accounting qualification (AAT/ACCA/CIMA)
- Have working experience in an accounts payable setting.
- Be able to travel to Croydon for work.
Plus additional benefits.