Internal Audit Manager
Reporting to our Group Head of Risk and Assurance, this Internal Audit Manager will play a key role in helping to maintain the third line of defence assurance and internal audit framework. The major focus for the Internal Audit Manager will be to evaluate and monitor controls, processes and data integrity across the Metcash Group. As the Internal Audit Manager, you will spearhead the execution of major and complex financial and operational audits. Your work will be achieved using a combination of technology and manual reviews.
This is an excellent opportunity for the Internal Audit Manager lead and manage key stakeholder relationship. The key to your success in this role will be your ability to have a value added approach in your all your interactions and communication with the business.
* Develop and execute the annual risk-based audit plan
* Facilitate agreed actions with management.
* Manage the preparation of related Assurance reports.
* Ensure that technical standards of Assurance work are adhered to.
* Identify areas of improvement relating to internal controls/processes
* Assist in preparing reports for the Audit Risk and Compliance Committee, and if required, present findings to the Committee.
You are CA/CPA qualified with a CIA or equivalent and have deep experience in internal audit. Initially coming out of financial or professional chartered background desirable, you have coupled that with exposure to complex business environments and an ability to think outside the square. You bring impeccable communication skills and show resilience and agility in the way you work. Your ability to handle ambiguity, engage and influence in a complex environment across multiple stakeholders will set you apart for success in this role.
The Company, Culture & Benefits
People enjoy working at this organisation due to its commitment to excellence and continuous development. This is highlighted through its investment in its team members and its culture of fostering growth in a supportive and high performing environment. You will be proud working for this organisation as they are the backbone behind many brands that we trust and their vision creates a better world for all.
* Join a global organisation - be part of a fun team that is passionate about growth
* Be rewarded for your efforts: $140 - 150K Package + Parking
* Elevate your career - take your career to the next level as part of a high performance culture