Banker (9 month Fixed Term Contract, Cambridge)
Hours: 37.5 hours; Monday - Friday; 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
We're reimagining banking for our customers, helping them be good with money so they can do great things with it. Working in an energising environment that is built around our customers, we build great connections that allow us to work together to enable a high achieving New Zealand.
Te Kaiurungi | About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for a customer focused experienced or aspiring lender to join our Cambridge Branch. As a Banker, you'll truly make a difference in our customers lives by engaging in quality conversations to really get to know them and their needs.
This opportunity enables you to:
- Help customers with their day to day banking, using BNZ's digital channels and smart ATM's
- Deliver exceptional customer experiences with Financial Health Checks
- Identify customer goals and share best practise solutions in order to achieve the best outcomes for our customers
- Advise our customers on personal lending and protection products
- Assist with onboarding our new customers, broaden your skill set in a fast-paced Banking Centre environment
- This is not a traditional role you could be out on the floor helping customers use the new technology in-branch or behind the desk dealing with requests face to face, over the phone or electronically
Ō Pūkenga | About you
You will be a motivated individual with a drive to deliver a world-class service to our internal and external customers.
- Bring your extensive banking knowledge and exposure to work in the financial services industry
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience working in a collaborative and high achieving team
- Ability to lead and drive connections to your network and help your community to achieve
Nau mai ki te Pēke o Aotearoa | Working at BNZ
At BNZ, we're passionate about building and sustaining a high-performance culture that motivates our people to deliver exceptional results. We know that every BNZer is unique, with a wide range of goals, ambitions, and lifestyles, so we offer a wide range of benefits and working styles to suit you.
- Wellbeing: Your wellbeing is important to us. When we're at our best, physically and mentally, in and out of work, we can truly create great things together. We're here to support you to be your best with a number of wellbeing initiatives.
- Leave: We all need a bit of time off every now and then. At BNZ we're proud to offer the generous leave options you need and deserve - whether it's for a special occasion, an unexpected event, or an extended vacation.
- Growth and Development Opportunities: We value our people and we know that career progression plays an important part your career choice. Here at BNZ, we have a defined career pathway for our bankers. Each banker will be matched to a capability skill-set and supported with learning and development to progress throughout the levels.
Haere mai ki Te Peke o Aotearoa | Come to the Bank of New Zealand
If you're ready to join a supportive team of BNZers who are passionate about the work they do and the results they achieve, then apply now and let's create great together.
Please note that applications for this position close on 30 April 2021