As a Credit Controller, your role will focus on the outstanding debt and action the debt recovery processes.
My client is a well-established organisation, based in Brighton but currently staff are working from home. They operate within the Financial Services industry, and any experience within the Financial Services industry is advantageous.
As a Credit Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Collection of unpaid levy or fines outstanding in line with the Debt Recovery processes
- Resolution of debtor queries received through various channels within SLA.
- Deal with Hardship requests and payment plans.
- Deal with reviews of cases and any associated write off's..
- Inbound and outbound calling.
To be successful in your application for Credit Controller, you should have:
- Experience within a Credit/Debt Recover position (Advantageous)
- Experience working in a client facing role (Essential)
- Pensions Experience (Highly Advantageous)
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
If you are successful, you should expect:
- Leading Salary Package
- Leading Benefits Package
- Opportunity for Development and Progression