We are on the look out for a friendly, personable and experienced Sales Ledger to join a rapidly growing company based in Hitchin working in the FMCG sector. in this role you will need an in depth understanding of Sales Ledger, Bank reconciliations and Excel as well as a strong Sales Ledger background. For this role you will need to be able to drive due to location and limited access via public transport.
The client is a market leader with the FMCG sector. Currently growing through a rapid growth period, this private equity backed organisation are committed to delivering the best possible service to their customers via their online retail outlets and in store presence. They are on the hunt for a driven and dynamic Sales Ledger.
Key responsibilities for the successful Sales Ledger will included.
- Raising sales invoices daily
- Posting and allocating EFT receipts
- Credit Control
- Monitoring AR inbox
- Raising credit notes when necessary
- Banking any cheques received
- Liaising with customers when necessary
- Pick up post, open and distribute daily
- Prepare and distribute monthly / weekly and any other ad hoc invoices/credits for clients
- Aged debt chasing
- Update and maintain monthly client volumes & revenue report
- Process payments for inter company payments, merchant payments as well as any other ad hoc online banking payments
- Monthly client recharge reconciliation
- Merchant bank/PSP/Back office reconciliations monthly
- Send out client reports (usually weekly)
The successful Sales Ledger will be.
- friendly and personable.
- Willing to assist with other financial duties when needed.
- An animal lover.
- Be able to drive
- Great attention to detail
- A team player
On Offer to the successful Sales Ledger.
- Remote working
- 10% bonus upon reaching targets set
- On site parking in our picturesque office space
- An unrivalled on boarding process
- Generous benefit scheme