Finance Internship (12-month assignment)
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
We are looking for enthusiastic students to join our successful, well established internship programme at Ferrero. We work closely with our interns to ensure their placement is rewarding, exciting and provides the most relevant skills for their future studies and careers. You will have real responsibility and the opportunity to contribute to value add projects, learning from the very best minds in the industry. As well as the valuable work experience you will gain, you will be part of a group of interns working and learning together.
This role requires a strong passion for data and numerical analysis. We are seeking candidates with excellent Excel skills and who are comfortable using it on a day to day basis.
- Prepare the costing for finished products and co-pack product providing adequate support to the business.
- Monitor and prepare the weekly and monthly sales data.
- Support other team members in brand profitability analysis.
- Support the controller in preparing the monthly financial highlights.
- Profit and Loss analysis to support the controller.
- The opportunity to observe and participate in value-add projects.
- Attend companywide business updates and presentations where appropriate.
Who we are looking for:
- You will have a real passion for learning and development and the ability to complete work to a very high standard to tight deadlines. You will be able to prioritise your workload effectively and work well as part of a team. We will pro-actively support you to get the most out of your internship placement and encourage for you to seek out and explore as many enriching experiences as possible.
- We are looking for candidates currently studying a Business degree or a Finance related degree.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
We encourage all our people to think creatively to set personal targets and objectives and push new, better ways to work. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is based on the individual, team and organization dimension, so should have the ability to work independently, as a part of the team and be able to build proper relations with stakeholders at all levels. A demonstrable consumer-focused attitude and autonomy in managing relationships will help you in building your position among stakeholders and achieve your personal goals.
The internship programme will start on Monday 5th July and will have a duration of 12 months.
In response to the COVID-19 outbreak we are having our initial recruitment stages online, so please still do apply as we are still looking for talented people to join our team. Assessment days will be conducted by mid-May.
If successful and we extend an offer of employment, this will be entirely conditional on you providing current documents to show your eligibility to work in the UK.