Main Job Responsibilities:
The candidate will be responsible for
- Planning٫ evaluation٫ design and implementation of the Company’s budget, including reviewing budget proposals٫ making reports and preparing related documentation.
- Ability to explain budgeting and financial information in plain terms
- Designing effective budget models for departments and the entire company
- Analyzing financial information (e.g. revenues, expenditures and cash management) to ensure all operations are within budget
- Ensuring department managers meet budget submission deadlines
- Designing and implementing effective budgeting policies and procedures
Education: CIMA Qualified member
Experience: 10-15 years of relevant experience preferably in the Oil and Gas sector. The ideal candidate must have hands-on experience with some accounting software/s preferably SAP, knowledge of MS Excel (specifically, advanced formulas, pivot tables and charts), familiarity with forecasting methods and data analysis, excellent skills with handling numbers and an attention to detail, strong analytical skills and knowledge of accounting best practices and regulations.
Apply for Manager Budgeting
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly