Financial Accountant - Health Tech Start-up
As the Financial Accountant, you will be reporting into the Financial Controller and enjoy a hands-on role in a fast-growing business. Your responsibilities will include but won't be limited to:
· Managing accounts payable and accounts receivable
· Examining bank statements and expenses and reconciling them with general ledger entries
· Being in charge of tax compliance and BAS lodgment
· Managing inventory, working hands in hands with operations
· Creating and generating company financial reports with the company's profits, equity and cash flow
· Analysing data collected in order to determine the state of the company's financial health
As the successful Financial Accountant, you are CA/CPA qualified and started your career in a Big 4 or mid-tier firm. You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and results oriented, identifying solutions to problems and ways to implement these. You are willing to be 'hands on' and thrive working in a high growth, fast paced environment where no two days are the same. You count resilience amongst your strengths, and you can deal with ambiguity in your work.
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast growing and exciting organisation that will invest in your development and assist you in building your career. You will be rewarded with an outstanding working environment and wonderful company culture. Quick progression towards a Finance Manager position will be offered to the right individual with this organisation that invests in their greatest asset - their people.