Personal Banking Consultant - Burwood
Some career choices have more impact than others.
We're looking individuals with progressive minds who are driven and forward-thinking, who are open to different ideas and cultures, who can connect with customers and colleagues and who'll work with courageous integrity every day.
We are passionate about people and take pride in building teams that reflect the diversity in our communities. From day one, we will invest in your growth and empower you to take ownership of your ongoing learning and development, as well as immersing yourself in a supportive team environment.
This role is an excellent opportunity for you to make a difference and start your career with HBSC as a Personal Banking Consultantat our Burwood Branch.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Provide a seamless end to end customer experience by advising them on appropriate products and services
• Be the brand ambassador for HSBC in our branch as you liaise directly with customers
• Introduce, promote and assist customers with digital banking solutions to meet customer needs
• Contribute to fulfil customer's needs by providing personal banking products and services with a customer centric approach
• Manage customer feedback and enquiries effectively
• Participate in ongoing training and development plans
To be successful in this role, you will need:
• A proven track record in customer excellence gained in banking, sales, hospitality or retail
• The desire to develop your financial expertise and grow your career
• Ability to understand and provide solutions to meet individual customer needs
• A passion for delivering first-class customer service and make a difference
• A proven ability to multitask and strong attention to detail
• The Higher School Certificate or equivalent certification
Due to current international travel restrictions and border closures, we can only consider candidates who hold either Australian Permanent Residency or Citizenship.
As an HSBC employee in Australia, you'll have access to tailored professional development opportunities, competitive pay, an embedded flexible working culture and a range of employee benefits. These include market-leading subsidised private health cover, enhanced parental pay and support when returning to work, subsidised banking products and services and wellness programmes including discounted gym memberships.
Learn more about careers - www.hsbc.com.au/careers
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued and respected and where opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow in an inclusive environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.