As you are a crucial part of the business you will be responsible for the following;
* Prepare complex financial analyses and reports for the Finance Manager.
* Identify trends, advise company and recommend actions based on analysis.
* Develop annual budgets, expense and staffing forecasts and statistical reporting.
* Provide feedback on financial performance, variance explanations and cost analyst.
* Conduct audits to improve financial performance and expenses.
* Complete month end accruals and payment journals.
* Produce balance sheets and cash flow statement as required.
To be considered for this role you must have completed either of the following;
* Degree in Finance, Accounting or a related field.
* Progress towards being CPA qualified, Certified Management Accountant, Chartered Accountant preferred.
* You must possess exceptional analyzing and data entry skills within a similar role.
If you would like the opportunity to be a part of a successful dynamic team and have great attention to detail then please apply to the link below. This position will offer you the opportunity to learn and grow your skills and be a part of a growing innovative global organisation.
To be considered for this position please