Account Assistant Internship - Surry Hills
Our host compnay is a leading Australian provider of practice management software products and services to dental and allied health practitioners.
It was established in 1992 with the aim to create practice management software products - Dental4windows (D4W)
Over the years, they have evolved into the most popular and the best-selling practice management systems in the industry.
The accounting intern will work closely with all aspects of the accounting department on various projects; Staff Accountant, Accounts Receivable, and Accounts Payable.
Starting as an Accounting Intern, you will be exposed to basic accounting procedures and principles ranging from accounts payable and receivable systems to financial statement, preparation, and analysis. Duties include but are not limited to:
• Assist in preparing financial statement & analysis
• Work closely with rental branches and other departments
• Assist accounting managers with reports, etc.
• Involved with A/P & A/R functions; cash receipts & petty cash
• Assist in accounting schedules & filing
• Perform miscellaneous administrative duties as needed
The candidate is placed under our 3 months unpaid Professional Internship Program. Long- term opportunity available after 3 months of internship.
**Reasonable placement fee applicable only after internship placement is confirmed.
If you are interested in this role, please send me your updated resume to email@example.com directly or ring me back on 02 9188 9910.