Permanent opportunity for a Management Accountant to join a growing business in central Bath. A salary of between £25,000 and £32,000 is on offer depending on experience.
Our client is a leading business with an excellent reputation. They are based in central Bath and offer flexibility to work from home for a couple of days a week
The Management Accountant will be responsible for;
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including interrogation and understanding of variances to budget.
- Weekly sales reporting & forecasting
- Development of reporting information to meet the ongoing needs of the business.
- Preparation of annual budgets and ongoing forecasts.
- Manage Fixed Asset registers and reporting on Capex spend to the board.
- Accounting for Overheads
- Actively supporting the Group's Debt and Cashflow objectives
- Provide independent commercial challenge to the decisions made
- Designing, building and maintaining key financial controls
- Providing information to the External Auditors and responding to queries
The successful candidate will be studying towards a professional accountancy qualification (ACCA/CIMA) and will have experience in an assistant management accountant position.
A relevant degree is an advantage
A salary of between £25,000 - £32,000 is on offer to the successful candidate depending on experience and qualification. Full study support will be provided.