Exciting opportunity that will offer a range of exposure working across all elements of finance.
My client is a sort after industry leader based in Preston that are looking to recruit for a qualified management accountant. My client prides themselves on the longevity in the team with senior members of finance being in the business for 15 years plus.
- Review of monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Sign of and review of Margin reconciliation, analysis and variance review.
- Overheads analysis and variance review.
- Stock provisions reviews (SLOB, Frozen, Returns, Write offs)
- Assists with the preparation of annual budgets, updates and strategic plans.
- Supplier rebates - calculation and preparation (plus maintenance of tracker and liaise with buyers/product team/O2C disputes).
- Sign off IBM prepared journals requiring approval/liaise in business.
- Oversees balances and settlement for intercompany accounts.
- Provides support for system changes, Integrations and other special projects.
- Ad hoc journals
- Provides guidance and support for both internal and external audits (adhoc, quarterly and annual).
- Qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- Experience using Microsoft packages essential e.g. Excel (advanced), Access
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to influence and support others
- Ability to problem-solve and use initiative
- Motivated and responsible outlook
- Able to work well under pressure and remain focused
- Ability to hit the ground running is essential
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic career advancement opportunities
- Other benefits such as FREE Onsite Parking, Gym Subsidy, FREE Fruit, and more, such as Cycle to work Scheme, and the ability to buy additional annual leave.