Reporting to the Group Accountant, this role will undertake duties and responsibilities involved for all aspects of financial accounting functions. Your core duties will include: financial reports, tax compliance, balance sheet and general ledger reconciliations, compliance with BAS, GST and FBT calculations.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Month end processing including journals, balance sheet reconciliations, and variance analysis
- Bank and corporate credit card reconciliations.
- Preparation of ATO requirements including BAS, GST and FBT calculations.
- Daily Cash and daily revenue summaries
- Assist with preparation of monthly consolidated financial statements
- Ad hoc Project Work
- General finance administration
- Assisting with SOX controls testing.
To be successful the applicant will have:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role or similar organisation.
- A tertiary qualification in Accounting, Finance and/or relevant experience in these fields
- Ideally working towards CA/CPA qualification
- Sound working knowledge of accounting systems and principles
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Strong attention to detail and data entry skills
- Demonstrated flexibility, accountability and ability to manage workload with tight deadlines
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills coupled with strong interpersonal skills
You are welcome here:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, proudly welcoming people with disability including mental health conditions, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people from the LGBTQI community, veterans, carers and Indigenous Australians to our team. When you join MedHealth, we want you to bring your whole self to work - and we value your unique contribution.