Commercial Finance Manager
Are you an experienced Finance Manager looking for a new challenge?
We are currently recruiting for a Commercial Finance Manager to join our team in Corby. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis, and will receive a competitive salary and benefits package.
Advanced Supply Chain Group offers a complete end to end supply chain service, from source to shelf, covering all aspects of supply chain management, global logistics, fulfilment, and value-added services allowing our customers to maximise the opportunities that exist in today's technology-enabled marketplace. Using our unique intelligent supply chain model, we design innovative solutions to complex challenges, unlock new opportunities, and speed up and streamline existing processes by removing complexity from the supply chain.
It all adds up to providing a service that is "Better, Faster, Cheaper" than our competitors.
We live and breathe our Values by being Innovative and Agile in everything we do, operating our business with Respect, investing in our People and putting the Customer 1st whilst ensuring Quality is embedded in everything we do.
As our Commercial Finance Manager, you will drive performance and profitability through analysis, insight and business partnering.
Responsibilities of our Commercial Finance Manager:
- Play a key part in helping the business understand key areas of financial focus and work with key stakeholders to recommend improvements and reduce costs
- Support strategic decision-making by providing high quality, accurate and timely business information
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders through frequent communication and timely finance reviews
- Proactively support the business with forecasting, appropriate financial models and reports
- Communicate well at all levels and present viewpoint succinctly
- Analyse and interpret large volumes of financial and operational data and draw conclusions
- Draw on the expertise of others to help interpret financial information and trends
- Understand the end-to-end process for each customer, from contract to invoicing
- Manage and prioritise workload, giving the flexibility to handle operational issues whilst still hitting deadlines
- Review period end reporting produced and present to required stakeholders
- Identify areas for improvement and implement change effectively within a continually changing environment
- Support in the development of others, coaching and communicating financial data to non-finance colleagues
- Work with Finance and other teams to ensure new businesses are embedded into required reports and invoicing processes
Skills and experience required to become our Commercial Finance Manager:
- Analytical skills to interpret complex operational data and financial models
- Experience working with non-financial stakeholders, with an excellent ability to build relationships, communicate and service stakeholders with their requirements
- Action orientated with a 'roll up the sleeves' attitude
- The ability to hold yourself to account and take ownership
- Excellent presentation skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail
- Mindfulness of the impact decisions have on others
If you have the skills and experience required to be our Commercial Finance Manager, please click 'Apply' today!