Financial Analyst (FP&A)
The position of Financial Analyst reports into the Head of FP&A. The business is complex and requires strong attention to detail and accuracy throughout whilst the first 12 months sees you learning the complexities and starting to add value.
The role has the following key duties and responsibilities:
- Significant involvement in annual budgeting and forecasting process
- 3-way modelling (balance sheet, P&L and cash flow)
- Contribute to forecasting and reforecasting on a quarterly basis
- Driving revenue with analysis of sales revenue and developing insights for the business's decision-making processes
- Monthly, quarterly, and yearly variance analysis
- KPI Management reporting, analysis
- Providing strategic analytical and information support to the business with a key focus around profitability and growth.
- Timely analysis of monthly management information
- Commercial analysis and reporting including trend, profitability, market etc
- Ad-hoc duties and projects
- Highly advanced Excel skills (3-way modelling, manipulating large data sets, working with multiple, linked documents at once)
- CPA/CA qualification
- 2-3 years' experience in Analysis minimum (Required)
- An outgoing, positive, energetic personality that is inquisitive and proactive. The perfect candidate will be able to work autonomously, as well as being trusted to work remotely for 2-3 days per week.
- Ability to influence and inspire commercial management teams with financial information