Management Accountant FTC
You will be responsible for owning the monthly reporting cycle, preparing the monthly management accounting packs and leasing with business partners to ensure project costs are accurately recorded for reporting purposes.
FTSE 250 listed business operating in the defence and security space
· You will be responsible for the preparation of the reporting packs and management accounts including consolidation, and all other reporting requested by Head Office and Division. Ensure information is accurate, timely, complete and appropriate for purpose with a focus on high quality and accuracy;
· Providing support for the generation of the monthly P&L forecast.
· Reporting and analysis variance to forecast and budget expectations.
· In conjunction with the Financial Controller, educate line and project managers to ensure that correct financial procedures are followed and that all areas of the business understand the financial implications of their decisions.
· To assist in managing the company's project accounting responsibilities especially sales and margin recognition.
· To manage the co-ordination and preparation all management accounting information in relation to month end submissions.
· Supporting the preparation and completion of the Trial Balance, BPC schedules (monthly, half year, annual and budget) and the Head Office reporting pack.
· To assist in the generation and co-ordination of the monthly forecast for review with the VP Finance and Financial Controller.
- ERP systems exposure
- Strong reporting exposure
- Ability to lease with non finance staff
- Some external projects exposure desirable
- Exposure to an exciting industry
- Scope to be involved in other areas of the business
- Competitive pro-rata rate