Continuous Improvement Analyst
Your new company
You will be working for a global distributor and provider of value-added services which works with leading suppliers worldwide.
Your new role
An exciting opportunity for a Continuous Improvement Analyst to join our clients team. The successful candidate will undertake activities relating to process improvements across various departments in the Finance Shared Service Centre (FSS).
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
- To support CI related activities in the Bradford FSS working with CI team members and other stakeholders. Initial focus on GL but support for other finance functions also required.
- Process evaluation to identify opportunities for improvement including advanced root cause analysis
- Recommend and assist implementation of process changes that yield measurable improvements in efficiency, effectiveness & compliance.
- Support Finance projects where required to ensure opportunities for improvement are maximised.
- Develop reporting from SAP using available data extract tools to monitor process KPIs and key metrics
- To work in a structured way with full accountability for task completion.
- To coach people at various levels in CI methodology
What you'll need to succeed
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to turn complex analysis into meaningful process change.
- GL / FP&A experience desirable and an understanding of the Accounts Payable, Credit Control and Cash Allocation processes an advantage.
- Recognised finance qualification an advantage (CIMA/ACA/ACCA)
- Working knowledge of CI methodology & DMAIC
- A demonstrable history of leading and supporting process improvements, preferably in Finance functions.
- A dynamic person comfortable working with multiple stakeholders who possesses a determination to drive improvements where they see opportunities for change.
What you'll get in return
Career progression opportunity and a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Hybrid working policy
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.