Your new company
Based in Ipswich, Suffolk our client is a well established manufacturing business operating in the UK and Internationally, they have a strong order book and exciting plans for growth.
Your new role
As Management Accountant you will be reporting into the Managing Director with a dotted line to the Group Financial Controller. The role is broad and with excellent opportunity for you to drive improvement in processes and systems and provide business partner support.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts and reporting into Group.
- Cashflow management and reporting, Credit control via telephone, letter and email , daily bank reconciliations including foreign currency
- Supporting sales with pricing
- Stock control
- Accounts receivable - raising invoices and entering receipts and weekly reporting.
- Accounts payable dealing with invoices, delivery notes, reconciliations, producing payment schedules and making payments
- VAT & Intrastat returns
- Expenses: reconciling, managing company credit cards, obtaining sign off, coding and entering on to Sage
- Assist with year-end statutory accounts and annual audit
- Providing support with IT
- Payroll submissions including weekly timesheets
- Ad hoc business administration
What you'll need to succeed
As Management Accountant you will have broad accounting, analytical and reporting skills, be a confident communicator, team player, strong IT skills including Sage and Excel and enjoy at looking at ways to drive quality and efficiency in your role, developing your skills and knowledge.
What you'll get in return
The Management Accountant will be joining the business at a very exciting time, the business has strong growth plans and this will give you the opportunity to really broaden and develop your skills. The Management Accountant will be offered an attractive salary and benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.