The successful candidate will play a significant part in supporting the overall performance of the finance function through the provision of monthly management accounts, quarterly forecasts and annual budgets; while contributing to production of statutory accounts, undertaking ad-hoc financial analysis for the management team and mentoring a small finance team on site.
A position has arisen with our trusting client to recruit for a Management Accountant on a permanent basis in Poole.
- Monthly Management Accounts, Flash, variance analysis and commentary
- Quarterly forecast and annual budget
- Oversee two Assistant Management Accountants with the aim of developing them for future progression
- Produce draft statutory accounts for the business and support the Financial Controller in the year end process
- Documentation and improvement of key financial processes
- Presentation of monthly Management Accounts to the Senior Management team
- Oversee VAT, Corporation Tax, car fleet, bank accounts, lease payments, R&D costs and company insurance
- Ownership and development of Product Report to improve transparency of revenue and cost drivers
- Provide support for the roll out of a new ERP system
- Ad-hoc analysis as required
- ACCA / CIMA or equivalent Qualified (newly qualified accountants are encouraged to apply for the opportunity)
- Minimum 3 years experience in working for an SME client / working within a small finance function
- Ability to review processes, suggest improvements and implement them
- Demonstrating drive and enthusiasm, to lead and motivate team on a day-to-day basis
(Previous team mentoring experience desired)
Competitive salary and package, great opportunity to join the business at an exciting time of growth.