Fantastic opportunity to join a hugely successful and fast-paced business as Financial Controller. You will oversee two direct reports and have responsibility for the full remit of financial reporting, reporting into the MD.
My client are a forward-thinking and hugely successful communications business, who are now seeking the key appointment of Financial Controller to support their continued growth.
As Financial Controller, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Manage annual financial planning and budgeting processes to assist with strategic business decision making
- Regular forecasting processes
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Manage accounting operations
- Continuous responsibility for effective financial systems, processes and controls
- Preparation of financial reports for Board meetings
- Review and management of monthly and annual accounts production
- Cashflow management and forecasting
- Supervising and managing financial department
- Liaising with key internal and external stakeholders
- Qualified Accountant or equivalent (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- Management experience or experience mentoring/supporting more junior members
- Extensive experience in financial management and management accounts
- Experience of accounting systems and software and aptitude for systems improvements and developments
- Experience of implementing new systems (desirable)
- Xero accounting experience (desirable)
- Highly computer literate - advanced Excel knowledge
- Hands on and proactive
- People manager
In return, this client is offering a competitive salary up to £55k plus wider benefits package. This is an opportunity to become a valued member of the team in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.