Investment Banking Analyst
As an Analyst, you will support the Global Investment Banking team in providing Investment Banking services to corporate clients relating to mergers & acquisitions, capital raisings and other Investment Banking products, with such services to be provided in accordance with relevant rules and regulations.
What will you need to do?
- Prepare materials to support marketing and execution of transactions with clients in M&A, capital raisings and other relevant Investment Banking products
- Prepare detailed financial models, valuations and financial analysis
- Interact and work with various teams across RBC Capital Markets' Australian platform, and also the bank's global sector and product teams in North America, Europe and Asia
What you need to succeed?
- Positive attitude and a keenness to learn and improve
- Strong understanding of general corporate finance and accounting principles
- Strong analytical, business writing and communication skills
- Sound judgment and ability to "think on your feet" to solve problems
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Able to work independently and under pressure, with a high degree of flexibility and willingness to take on new challenges
- Relevant university level degree
Nice to have:
- Excellent financial modelling skills and experience
- Prior work experience in an investment banking / corporate advisory front office role (analyst / associate level will be dependent on candidate's experience deemed relevant for the role)
What's in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- A world-class training program in financial services
- Opportunities to building close relationships with clients
- Access to a variety of job opportunities across business and geographies
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign upand get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at jobs.rbc.com .
Address:Level 47, 2 Park Street
Career Level:Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type:Salary + Variable Bonus
Required Travel (%):0
Platform: Capital Markets