Finance Business Partner
The Finance Business Partner will be joining a closely knit team within this Cambridge Consultancy who are eager to drive the continued growth of the business. The position will have responsibility over the budget whilst also supporting the detailed analysis of data to drive key strategic business decisions. The role will also support the production of the management accounts and the continued process of implementing a new system for the business.
A blue chip multinational with sites across the world but headquartered in Cambridge who sport an ambitious and driven team which will provide the successful candidate with a highly rewarding environment. Within this Consultancy the Finance Business Partner will strongly develop their career by working closely with senior finance professionals who are eager to develop like-minded individuals.
The Finance Business Partner will be responsible for:
- Driving the development of a number of staff within the team, ensuring their training and supporting their career growth
- Producing monthly management accounts
- Producing detailed forecasts alongside supporting the ongoing budget process
- Supporting the production of detailed financial analysis to inform strategic decisions on key projects
- Consistently challenging the working capital of the business to provide new ways of working
- Working closely with the Financial Controller to ensure the continued implementation of a new ERP system
- Support key stakeholders with their understanding of project financials and informing key decisions
- Review production of budgets, forecasts and working capital management
- Support the consistent processes of project bids
The successful candidate for the Finance Business Partner will be:
- At the latter stages of the ACCA/CIMA qualifications and looking to implement their theoretical knowledge
- Advanced user of Excel and broad understanding of ERP systems
- Confident in guiding and providing detailed support to key stakeholders within the business
- A highly driven and ambitious individual looking to take the next step in their career
- Previous experience within a multi-national business would be advantageous
The successful candidate for the Finance Business Partner will be joining a leading Consultancy within the Cambridge market with opportunity to fast-track their career within a business who have a proven track record of developing internally. The role will also provide a highly competitive salary and benefits package.