This Bookkeeper role focuses on running the Financial administration of this business. This role is largely an independent role, and will be best suited to someone with previous experience of working within an Accounts Team/Bookkeeping role.
This client is a rapidly growing organisation located in Chalgrove, Oxfordshire. They have a small, friendly team and pride themselves on employee satisfaction.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Sales Ledger/Purchase Ledger
- Monthly reconciliations
- Raising invoices/credit notes
- Liaising with suppliers
- General Office Admin duties
The successful candidate will have:
- Prior experience of working within an Accounts role
- Good working knowledge of the above responsibilities
- Comfortable with working independently
- Intermediate Excel Knowledge
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to be flexible w/ assigned daily tasks
This role offers the successful candidate a generous starting salary, with scope to increase this after a successful probationary period. In addition, this client offers their employees the option for flexible working (after initial 1 month office-based training).