Office Angels are proud to partner a leading brand in the health & beauty industry. they are the market leader in the distribution of health & beauty products in the UK, with clients all over the world. The role is varied and based in the accounts department. The culture of the business is non-hierarchical, supportive, open door and relaxed. This role is office-based in Ascot.
- Responsibility for cash books (Sterling, Dollar and Euro)
- Daily Credit control
- Weekly Payment runs to suppliers
- Adhoc payments
- Process employee expenses and make reimbursements
- Bank Reconciliations
- Petty Cash
- Liaising with Forex brokers
- Customer cash allocation and reconciliations
- Responsibility for Sales and Purchase ledgers
- Holiday cover for purchase ledger
Desired Skills & Experience
Computer Literacy and experience with accounts systems
Good telephone and communication skills
Able to organise and prioritise work
Attention to detail and accuracy
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.