Decision Science Manager
Decision Sciece Manger
£55,000 - £95,000
I'm working with a fast growing and profit-making fin-tech who are investing into their Analytics and Decision Science function.
The lender is targeting more growth with new markets and products in the background.
This role will lead all modelling and decision science activities across the business. This role reports directly into the Credit Risk Director whilst remaining fully hands on with model development.
You will be responsible for building best in class decision models across the credit life-cycle and also across other business areas (marketing, operations etc).
- Develop best in class predictive decision models
- Explore and implement machine learning into decision models
- Development of Credit Risk Scorecards across the life-cycle; application and behavioural
- Key part of business decisions when it comes to upgrading decision engines and technical systems
YOUR SKILLS AND
- Numerate background with a strong degree, ideally from a Russell Group University
- Experience developing Credit Risk Scorecards from end to end
- Experience developing Capital and IFRS9 models is a plus
- Advanced data skills using SQL
- Extensive programming experience using Python, R, SAS etc
- Ability to influence stakeholders at various levels
Decision Science, Scorecards, Logistic Regression, Credit Scoring, Credit Cards, Loans, Probability of Default, PD, LGD, EAD, IFRS9