Reporting to the Directors, this role encompasses all aspects of the financial management and reporting of the company.
The key responsibilities are as follows:
- Production of monthly management accounts including preparation of relevant analysis journals, accruals and prepayments
- Producing budgets and cash flow forecasts.
- Maintain accounts records for holding company
- Control of company cash flow on a day to day basis
- Submit all returns due to Companies House for group companies.
- Supervise invoice discounting function including monthly reconciliation and reports
- Prepare year end audit pack
- Maintain Fixed Asset Registers
- Preparation and running of monthly payroll.
- Administer Pension Scheme
- Preparation of P11Ds
- Prepare and submit annual PSA
- Check and submit quarterly Vat Returns
- Supervision and support of Accounts Assistant
- Management of Credit Control
- Oversee invoicing from MIS
- Manage company credit cards and reporting of monthly expenses
- Manage renewal of contracts for healthcare, insurance and other services
This role would suit an experienced qualified/part qualified person who is able to work on their own initiative.
The company uses Sage Line 50 Accounts, Sage Payroll, Tharstern MIS and Astrow for time and attendance. Experience of Sage is essential but training will be given as required on other systems.