We are currently working with a fantastic retail business based near the Solihull area.
We are looking for a proactive, forward- thinking individual who will offer insightful analysis and propose innovative ideas to improve processes within the finance function. Your ability to manipulate and simplify large sets of data will contribute to overall business development as you spot trends and trouble shoot errors.
There is a significant commercial element to this role that requires a confident individual who will effectively liaise with various stakeholders and department heads to prepare budgets and forecasts. You will also be required to assist with the audit process and perform variance analysis.
Ideally, you will:
- Be part-qualified CIMA/ACCA/CIMA with the intention and ambition to progress with your qualifications.
- Have experience within a similar role. Our client will be particularly impressed with candidates who have experience within the retail sector
- Be proficient in Excel and other MS products that will assist you in generating accurate analysis and translating this through excel models, presentations and reports
- Possess the confidence and initiative to work independently as you will be trusted to be solely responsible for a number of duties across the finance function
In return, you will:
- Attain an exciting new role show-casing your skillset within a well-established brand and make a significant contribution to the overall business growth
- Gain access to study support while working alongside highly experienced colleagues who will provide world class guidance and support
- Be responsible for a diverse workload therefore gaining a wide range of experience
- Enjoy a fresh working culture with like-minded individuals in a position that contains a number of additional benefits, making the most of all the business has to offer
If you are an ambitious Finance Analyst looking join a fantastic, well known business we would love to hear from you.