National Distribution Manager - Key Client
Leading a team of self-starters that are based around the UK, each with unique demands from their clients. The Client Relationship Manager's (CRMs) are all highly motivated and driven to deliver excellence. All team members work to a strategic level, and are able to move between basic customer service and sophisticated analysis with comfort.
As a team we have invested in our behaviours and hold ourselves and all members to a positive attitude that exhibits above the line thinking and the leader of the CRM team will support and evolve this initiative in a collaborative and engaging style.
Some of the main responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Head of Distribution with strategic development of the Group Protection Distribution plan, working to a set budget
- Leading and manage strategic principals & setting direction
- Building an environment of excellence for all our customers
- Maintaining a personal key client panel and leading the key client pipeline
- Maintaining key intermediary relationships with c10 intermediaries for the mutual benefit of the shared clients
- Day to day responsibilities include running the renewal pipeline of the key clients, mentoring highly skilled client relationship managers and working collaboratively as part of a Distribution leadership team to represent client views and best outcomes
Skills and experience we'd like to see:
- Leadership experience that demonstrates resilience and an analytical mind with excellent planning skills
- Have excellent communication skills ensuring the team are building deeper relationships with the clients
- Be able to demonstrate a consistent record of achieving against ambitious plans, being able to evidence how you took accountability without having direct control or responsibility for all aspects of the client or team
- It is crucial that you can work as a "player/ manager" having an excellent record of managing corporate relationships within a highly intermediated market
What will you get for this role?
- Competitive salary depending on skills, experience and qualifications
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- Holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 40% discount for some Aviva products through "My Aviva Extras" plus discounts for Friends and Family. (Some exclusions apply)
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
Working at Aviva
At Aviva, we're people with a purpose. To be with you today, for a better tomorrow.
We bring this to life by ensuring managing risk is at the heart of the way we all work. We love people who do the right thing for our customers, and our colleagues. We want people who speak up, who take responsibility, and who make good decisions.
The way we do this is important too. We always 'Care More'. It's our thing. We're all about our people - that's you - so we can be pretty flexible. If you want to work from home some of the time or change your hours so you can pick up your kids or care for someone in your family, we're very open to that. In fact, we don't advertise roles as either part or full time, because we know each person has different needs, just as each business area has different needs. So, it's up to you to discuss working hours during your interview.
We care deeply about being inclusive and that means we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We want our employees to bring their whole self to work and that starts with you.
We interview every disabled applicant* that meets the minimum criteria for the job. Once you've applied, please send us a separate email stating that you have a disclosed disability and we'll make sure we interview you.
We'd love it if you could submit your application online. If you require an alternative method of applying, please give Guv a call on 0750 008 7919 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
*As defined in The Equality Act 2010*. By 'minimum criteria' we mean you should provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required and have the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential to perform the role.