Caremark is a wholly UK owned and operated home care franchise, which has established a successful UK based network of franchise owners from a variety of backgrounds. With a reputation for excellence, we have remained one of the leading UK and international providers of home care services.
We are searching for an Internal Financial Auditor to investigate, audit, and take account of financial records for our Franchisees. In this role, you will plan and engage in financial assessments of business processes, debts, and assets, and determine financial standings while ensuring that best accounting and auditing practices are followed at all times.
To ensure success as an Internal Financial Auditor, you must be skilled in accounting practices, have an extensive understanding of financial legislation, and be adept at analyzing large volumes of data. You should be able to work independently and understands all of the required processes involved in completing successful financial audits.
If you are interested in this position, please apply for this exciting opportunity.
- Auditing Franchisees businesses throughout the UK to check they are compliant with the Franchisors model, compliance with HMRC and to check the accuracy of the financial data reported to the Franchisor.
- Providing recommendations to the Franchisee and Franchisor to bring the business back in line with the Franchisors model and to ensure HMRC compliance where necessary. To provide recommendations on cost savings and streamlining financial processes
- Conducting audits to ensure compliance with laws and regulations and help to maintain accurate and timely financial reporting and data collection.
- Review of whether systems are being used correctly and making recommendations to ensure compliance.
- Determine any fraud and reporting to head office immediately.
- Review annual accounts, cash flow forecasts and budgets for every franchised office.
- A bachelor's or master's degree in accounting or accounting sciences.
- Certification as a Certified Internal Auditor, Certified Financial Services Auditor, or similar.
- Previous financial audit experience is necessary
- Impeccable organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work according to tight deadlines.
- Proficient at detailed report writing and presentation.
- Exceptional financial research training and abilities
- A thorough understanding of key areas such as risk, compliance, and financial legislation.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting software such as Sage
- Should be comfortable with driving and overnight stays
- Quick Learner
Reports to: Finance Director
Salary: up to £50,000 per annum, depending upon experience
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Base Location: Worthing, with considerable amount of travelling across the UK