Senior Credit Control
Due to expansion my exclusive and highly prestigious client based in Kendal are currently recruiting for a Senior Credit Controller to work within the Credit Control of their busy finance team. This is a great role which will allow the successful candidate to really make a mark and make it their own.
This role offers the chance to work within a busy, dynamic Finance department with a wealth of experience.
We are looking for a candidate with experience working within and accounts team supporting the Credit control function.
Duties will include:
• Liaison with internal and external customers in relation to invoices and payments
• Creation of customer accounts and credit limits
• Contacting customers to ensure that payment are received within agreed time scales & credit limits
• Communication with debtors and internal departments to coordinate actions to recover debt.
The successful candidate will:
• Experience within Credit Control is essential
• Have strong MS Office experience & knowledge (excel would be desirable)
• Have the ability to process data accurately, in an efficient manner
• Have the ability to communicate to employees at various levels within the company and outside stakeholders
• Have excellent organisation skills and the ability to meet tight and frequent deadlines
• Pay a strong attention to detail
This role is immediately vacant, if you would like to have a confidential discussion regarding this role, please get in touch at your earliest convenience with Kelly Cruxton, Executive Consultant at REED Accountancy & Finance Lancaster