We're delighted to partner with a rapidly growing, market leading Retail firm based in Bristol.
This privately owned organisation is continuing their impressive growth despite a challenging 12 months for the economy, and find themselves in a position to bring in new talent to support this growth.
About The Role
The business is looking for a full time, temporary Financial Accountant to join the ranks and report to the Financial Controller for an initial 3 months, with the strong likelihood of permanency for the right candidate.
The Financial Accountant will be a fast-paced, demanding position that plays a crucial role in the management of new and emerging entities for the group. Key responsibilities include:
- Production of month end management reports and statutory accounts.
- Assisting in the preparation of annual financial statements and annual reports
- Preparing corporate tax returns such as VAT
- Detailed reconciliations to the balance sheet and debt/credit reports, and working with operational stakeholders to perform stock reconciliations
- Working closely with the Finance Manager & CFO to identify accounting standards, and implement internal policy and procedures
- Overseeing and reviewing with work of junior colleagues (Assistant Accountant and Graduate Accountant)
The successful candidate should be immediately available, and either working towards or fully qualified in Accounting (ACCA preferred).
You should be a confident, outgoing individual who thrives in fast paced environments, and who is excited to join an emerging brand in the market.
If you're interested in this opportunity, please hit APPLY now, or alternatively please email for more information. All applicants will receive an outcome to their application.