PQ Finance Business Partner
Marks Sattin are currently working with a Owner Managed manufacturing business to support them in the recruitment of a Part Qualified Finance Business Partner. In this role you'll drive effective planning, insightful management reporting and profit improvements with non-financial stakeholders across the business within one of the cost centres.
- Building and maintaining close working relations with key stakeholders to support and challenge performance.
- Developing and delivering comprehensive and insightful weekly and monthly financial reporting to support the objectives of the functions, highlighting risks or opportunities, and working with stakeholders to take corrective action
- Delivering regular updates and presentations to give a meaningful understanding of the results for your area, leading the discussion and challenging the results to drive improvements
- Providing assessments of business cases and strategic opportunities to support and influence decision making
- Leading and supporting the planning process to improve the accuracy of budgets / forecasts
- Challenging submitted plans to ensure they are realistic, accurate and challenging keeping an eye of costs/capex spends etc
- Supporting the weekly/month-end accounting processes for your area to ensure accurate reporting of the financial performance
- Part Qualified, CIMA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent
- You'll have some finance experience and will be no stranger to budgetary control, profit & loss accounts and financial reporting
- Experience of supporting, challenging and influencing non-finance stakeholders in a fast-paced environment across all levels of seniority
- Naturally you'll be very numerate and analytical, with commercial acumen to evaluate business plans as well as the charisma needed to influence often conflicting ideas
- Good communicator and strong inter-personal skills, able to communicate effectively to all levels within an organisation
If you feel you match the above skills, please apply now.