Finance Analyst role, based in Bedford
Your new role
You will be part of a £69m project into improving the local communities infrastructure, building various useful resources to to align with the exponential local growth. You will be apart of the project from the beginning, making a positive footprint into the local community and seeing your work make a difference.
You will be tasked with but not limited to;
- Actual v Budget analysis
- Translating financial data to non-finance professionals including stakeholders
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful you will need to be;
- AAT qualified or CIMA/ACCA part qualified
- Experience in a similar role
- Strong communication skills and ability to manage expectation of stakeholders and project managers
- Experience in local government or public sector would be advantageous
What you'll get in return
In return you will get the opportunity to work in an exciting project and an organisation that provides an excellent pension and holiday package which rises to 31 days plus 8 bank holidays with loyalty service rewards
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.